How to make at home mascara from activated carbon do it yourself?
Mascara refers to the cosmetics to which special requirements are imposed. This tool is in contact with the most delicate areas of the skin of the face, and can also get on the eye mucosa. That is why, choosing a purchase mascara, you should very carefully read the composition on the tube. The composition of the cosmetics from the store often includes a number of substances with a rather dubious reputation, which can cause irritation or allergic reactions.
Natural mascaras have been known since the days of ancient Egypt. Even then, the Egyptian women had in their stock a few recipes of natural decorative cosmetics for the eyes. Since that time, the composition of the carcass has changed little. Fashion trends return to cosmetics «hand-made» touched and mascara. There are various recipes for the preparation of such tools with their own hands. They are able not only to emphasize the beauty of the eyes, but also have a positive effect on the condition of the eyelashes themselves, because they include components for the growth and nourishment of hairs.
Ecological mascara made from natural ingredients, made at home, can be an excellent alternative to industrial production. A natural remedy will have a shorter shelf life, and keep it better in the refrigerator, since it contains no preservatives. Use mascara, cooked with your own hands, has caring and nourishing properties.
To obtain a caring effect, olive, castor or jojoba oil, as well as vitamin E are added to the mascara.
Components needed to make mascara
To make your own mascara with your own hands, you will need a clean tube with a brush and the following ingredients:
- Coconut oil — 2 tsp;
- Aloe Vera Gel — 4 tsp;
- Beeswax (granules) — 0.5 tsp;
- Activated carbon — 1-2 tablets.
Make an ecological mascara based on activated carbon with the help of our master class and your look will be irresistible and your eyelashes healthy!
- Coconut oil, beeswax and aloe vera gel mix in containers and put in a water bath, warming until the wax is completely dissolved. Heat continuously while stirring.
- Pills of activated carbon crushed in a mortar to a state of fine powder.
- Add the powder to the container with the mixture. Stir until smooth. Remove from the stove and allow to cool slightly.
- Take a small, tight plastic bag and pour the mixture into it. Carefully cut one corner of the bag, making a small hole in it. Squeeze the contents carefully into the mascara tube and seal tightly.
Mascara is ready, you can use it at least every day without fear for your health.
Honey mask for the neckline
Homemade hand cream
Hygienic lipstick — how to make it yourself at home?
Makeup lips for blondes and brunettes, as well as for red-haired girls