Is it possible to lighten hair without harm?
Curly — straighten, straight — curl, light — make a little darker, dark — brighten. You probably already guessed that we are talking about female curls. Oh, and hard for them to live. The soul of the girls constantly requires changes in appearance. There is nothing wrong with this, of course, but under the influence of chemicals containing chemicals, the hair loses its healthy appearance. Therefore, each lady just needs to know how to make a harmless hair lightening.
Before you start the procedure of lightening hair at home, pay attention to the following facts:
- Painted curls when brightening can give an unexpected shade.
- Lightening hair with chemicals requires long-term recovery.
- Folk methods of lightening hair using natural ingredients do not harm curls.
- You should not expect quick results, clarification without harm is slow. As a rule, changes are noticeable only after 10–12 procedures.
- Red and too dark hair is very slow to lighten.
- It is unlikely that it will be possible to lighten strands by more than 2 tones with folk remedies.
If the decision to change the hair color has already been made finally, remember that the degree of lightening depends on:
- the current color of the curls;
- exposure time of the selected agent;
- the amount of the applied agent;
- and its temperature.
And finally, we will give a few recommendations:
- use only quality ingredients;
- strictly follow the recipe;
- Remember that chlorinated water affects the final shade of the strands;
- for growing hair roots, the same brightener should be used, otherwise you can get a different shade;
- Avoid dyeing your hair for two weeks before home brightening.
Natural Brightening Products
You have already seen that lightening hair at home is best done using natural products. Let us once again emphasize the merits of this method of clarification:
- Security. Homemade hair lightening suggests the absence of harmful ammonia in the media, which destroys the hair structure.
- The ability to carry out the procedure repeatedly, controlling the resulting color after each session.
- Availability of ingredients for the preparation of funds. Products for them are inexpensive, which will save money, and any girl will be able to cook them.
- Lighten your hair at home, you can not just without harm to the hair, but also for the benefit of it. Natural ingredients will have a healing effect on your curls.
So, we turn to the tools that will help you lighten the curls.
Lemon juice (250 ml) should be mixed with hair conditioner (60 ml) and mixed. (If the hair is oily, conditioner can be replaced with ordinary water). Wait 15 minutes and apply the mixture with a brush. Leave the composition for 2 hours. In the summer, you can enhance the effect by exposing the curls and exposure to sunlight. Wash your hair with shampoo. The procedure can be performed daily, but the strands will become noticeably lightened only after 2 weeks, and on dark-blond hair the effect of lightening will be noticeable only after a month.
Pharmacy chamomile is a popular and proven means for lightening by 1-2 tones. How does it work?
- Chamomile flowers (30 g) mixed with the juice of half a lemon and a glass of boiling water. Cool and strain. You can use this infusion as a conditioner after shampooing. Flush it does not require.
- For dry hair, chamomile infusion is suitable with the addition of glycerin. It is simple to prepare it: insist two teaspoons of flowers in a glass of boiling water and add 60 g of glycerin. Apply on the head, cover the head with a film and leave for 45 minutes. Then you need to rinse the strands with water without shampoo.
- Another option means for lightening hair with chamomile — infusion with saffron and lavender ester. Two tablespoons of chamomile mix with a pinch of saffron, pour a glass of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, drain and add 3 drops of essential oil. The exposure time of the composition is 20 minutes. It is washed off with ordinary water.
- You can lighten the hair with chamomile turmeric. To do this, mix the herbs (a teaspoon of turmeric and 3 tablespoons of chamomile), add the finely chopped rind of one lemon, pour boiling water (1 liter) and leave for 2 hours, strain the infusion and apply daily, applying on clean curls. Store the infusion can be in the refrigerator.
Fragrant brightening product — cinnamon. With prolonged use, it can, without harm, make it lighter, even curls of dark shades.
- Mask of cinnamon and olive oil. Mix 3 tablespoons of cinnamon powder, 2 tablespoons of honey and one — pure water. Add 3 tablespoons of conditioner and the same amount of olive oil. Apply the mask for 3 hours. Wash off using shampoo.
- According to the classic recipe, this mask is easier to prepare: honey, cinnamon and water are mixed in equal parts, the mass is heated to 37º and applied for 2 hours.
Rhubarb has become known as a hair-bleaching product relatively recently. Infusion of rhubarb (1 tablespoon per 50 ml of boiling water) should be applied to the hair and wait for it to dry completely. Rinse with shampoo.
To lighten hair without dye will allow colorless henna, which is prepared from plant stalks. You can buy such henna today in almost all stores. Carefully read the instructions for the preparation of the composition and the time of its impact. As a rule, these data are always printed on the package.
Our great-grandmothers knew how to make hair lighter with kefir. This dairy product is good both in single use and in combination with other ingredients. The mask of it is not easy to wash off, but the effect of it is very good!
- Mask with kefir, olive oil and yolk. Mix a tablespoon of olive oil with kefir in a ratio of 1: 5, add the yolk. Apply to dry unwashed curls. Keep the mask for an hour, rinse with warm water and shampoo. It is enough to use it every 7 days.
- Fruit and kefir mask with vitamin E and wheat. Grind the banana and half of the avocado using a blender, add kefir (2 tbsp. L.), Wheat germinated grains (1.5 tbsp.) And 1 ml of vitamin E. Mix everything and apply on dry curls for 20 minutes.
At home, you can lighten the strands using baking soda. The effect will have to wait about two months. Significant lightening of dark hair with soda is unlikely to succeed, but the preparation and use of funds will not bring trouble. To prepare 8 tablespoons of soda to dissolve in a glass of water and add 100 g of shampoo. The resulting tool is used to wash your hair like a regular shampoo.
Rinsing with apple cider vinegar will lighten your hair and give it shine and a healthy look. To a liter of cool water, add 2 tbsp. l vinegar. Water should be cool and not cold, otherwise the skin as a defensive reaction will begin to strengthen the production of sebum, and the hair on the head will look dirty and untidy.
We remove the yellowness
Since it is very problematic to lighten hair without the effect of yellowness, many beauties are looking for a means with which you can bleach without damaging either the root or the tip of the hair.
- Cope with yellow without paint help lime honey. It should be applied and kept on the strands for 10 hours, after which you can wash your hair with shampoo.
- Give curls a golden shade can decoction of onion peel, if you regularly use it as a conditioner. Particularly advantageous to stand out in the crowd after using such a tool will be the owners of blond hair, in the sun, their curls will play in a new way.
We lighten colored hair
Slightly discolored painted curls will help the composition of olive oil, soda and lemon juice. You can do without oil, then the effect will be achieved faster, but it does not benefit the hair, as you can simply overdry them. For the preparation of all the ingredients should be mixed (in the same amount) and apply to damp hair for 30 minutes. The procedure must be repeated several times.
Of course, today there are a variety of ways to clarify. You can turn to professionals when you want to radically change the image. And if suddenly you wanted to play a little with shades, for example, to turn a dark blond color into a bright light brown with a golden hue, then natural remedies will come to the rescue. Be unique and remember that natural beauty is valued at all times.