How to visually enlarge thin lips with lipstick and a pencil at home (shape and volume)? — text, photo and video instruction
Visually enlarge the lips without operations and botox is quite real. In this case, you do not have to buy additional devices or advertised masks. All that you need is likely to be in your cosmetic bag, as you can visually enlarge lips at home with the help of the right lip makeup. We will tell about the technology of applying such make-up in our article.
To begin with, I would like to warn you that it is only necessary to apply lipstick on previously cleaned and non-fat lips, as otherwise the makeup will look inaccurate. It is recommended to regularly peel the lips with honey and sugar. Make it very easy at home:
- Mix in equal parts a little brown sugar, honey and olive or sunflower oil. Stir until smooth.
- Apply the scrub on the lips and gently massage them, rubbing the product into the skin.
- You can apply it around the lips, so that the cleansing is deeper and more qualitative.
- Remove the lip scrub with a wet, soft toothbrush. Wet it with warm water and gently scrub the product in one direction, and then blot the lips with a towel.
This simple technique will help to preserve the freshness and smoothness of the lips, regardless of the season and the weather outside. Also, do not forget to apply hygienic lipstick, if it is too hot or too cold outside, so that the sponges do not dry out or crack.
As we have said, you can increase the lips with makeup. However, if you think that it is very simple and you only need to apply lipstick a little further than the edge of the lips, then you are mistaken. There is a special technique that helps to visually enlarge even very small and thin lips using ordinary lipstick and a pencil for lips. You can do more like both lips, or separately upper or lower. Also a problem is not only an increase in the size of the lips, but also their volume. How to do all this — read our step-by-step recommendations.
In order to increase the volume of the lips and make them plumper, you will need a concealer, lipstick and a pencil one or two tones darker than lipstick, but of the same color. We offer you step by step instructions with photos:
- To begin with apply concealer on the lips and around them so that it is comfortable to work with their form.
- Then take lip pencil and create a clear outline. If you only need to give volume, and with the size you are fine, then the contour should be drawn directly along the edge of the lips. If you want at the same time to make the sponge more, then the contour should slightly go beyond the borders of the lips.
- Also stroke the middle of the upper and lower lips, shading a pencil towards the corners.
- Now apply lipstick to the non-hatched areas of the lips with a brush, carefully working through all the irregularities.
- Cover your lips with a thin layer of gloss, and the result will literally amaze you!
You can also use another trick, which will help to visually enlarge the lips in volume: in the middle of the lips, apply a small amount of white pencil, on top paint it with lipstick. This will create a highlight and visually increase the volume of the lips. Details in the video below.
If you have everything in order with the volume, but the size of the lips doesn’t satisfy at all, then this can also be corrected without various operations and injections. To do this, you will need to purchase a flesh colored lip liner and follow these guidelines:
- First, you should apply concealer around the lips to make their contour more clear.
- Now take a solid pencil and carefully trace the contour of the lips so that it is a couple of millimeters farther than the native contour.
- Make up your lips with lipstick, and in the middle on the lower lip, put a couple of highlights with the help of gloss.
In this way you will make the size of your lips visually larger. In addition, if you are the owner of thin little lips, you should forever abandon the red and dark shades of lipstick, as they too attract attention to the lips. If they are by nature not too plump, do not focus public attention on them.
As you can see, in order to visually enlarge the lips, you do not need to save money for plastic surgery and Botox injections. It is enough to competently approach the creation of makeup, and then your lips will look very attractive.