How to cut the bangs yourself (oblique, torn, semicircle, straight, child) at home? — text and video instruction
Cut the bangs yourself can every girl, regardless of the skills of a hairdresser. The whole snag is that bangs, if cut properly, can hide most of the flaws and highlight the merits. If you incorrectly select a bang under the type of person, then the flaws will only become more noticeable. In this regard, it is simply necessary to correctly navigate the types of faces in order to find the right bang. This will help you our table.
After you decide on the form of bangs, it will remain for small. To cut it yourself at home is a snap. You can watch the training video, phased photos, as well as use our recommendations.
Let’s take a closer look at how to properly cut a certain type of bang.
Oblique bangs — This is one of the most common types of haircuts. To properly cut it yourself, you need to follow these simple guidelines:
- The width of your bangs should not be greater than the width of the forehead.
- Separate the required amount of hair, corresponding to the first paragraph.
- Lightly wet the bangs, to make it easier to cut.
- The remaining hair that will not participate in the process is better. put back and tie a rubber band, so as not to cut too much.
- Between the middle and index fingers it is necessary to clamp the hair strand, arrange the hair at the required angle and cut off the necessary amount of hair. It is recommended to start cutting from top to bottom, as this way it is easier to control the length of the bangs.
- Do the manipulation with the rest of the hair.
- Comb the bang and correct it by cutting off any extra sticking hair or unevenness, if the situation demands.
It must be remembered that when you cut a wet bang, it can “jump” a few millimeters when it dries. Trim so that the wet bangs are 3-5 millimeters longer than you originally planned.
Such bangs can be trimmed on any side, as you like. Oblique bangs look great with any hairstyle and for any type of person.
The secret to properly trimming torn bangs is that you only need to cut it with the tips of scissors. In this case, the scissors should be placed almost vertically with respect to the bangs, and then start cutting it in an arbitrary order, constantly changing the level of the scissors.
The thicker your bangs, the larger should do torn edges, as they do not look very good on sparse hair.
Ragged bangs, trimmed at home, looks best on girls with an oval face shape.
To cut a forelock semicircle need on the same principle as the oblique bang. First you need to separate the bangs from the rest of the hair, then begin to cut from the temples to the middle of the forehead. You can wet your hair at will, however, do not forget that after drying the trimmed fringe will shorten considerably.
A semi-circle bang, trimmed independently at home, is perfect for owners of thick hair, as well as girls who have square or rectangular face shape.
Straight bangs cut a little more difficult, since in this case all the irregularities and inaccuracies will be noticeable. Cut bangs should be sure to use a comb to make it convenient to control the length of the hair.
To wet the bang is undesirable if you want to cut it smoothly. However, if you doubt your abilities, it is better to moisturize it and leave the hair 0.5-1 centimeter longer than expected.
Piling bangs — this is also an important topic. When trimming, be guided by the fact that you will need to spend a certain amount of time on its styling. If you are not ready to spend time in the morning and are constantly late, then it is better to leave a long bang and comb it obliquely. This will greatly facilitate your task.
To cut a fringe on a child is not an easy task, all young moms admit this. The child is spinning or scared by scissors, so how to cut the bangs for the child?
And you need to do a few things:
- First, it is necessary to interest the child, to entice him with something for a few minutes.
- Convince that the tool is not dangerous. You can decorate scissors with colored tape or ribbons so that your child will not be afraid.
- Perform all movements very carefully and do not rush, otherwise you can hurt yourself or a child.
- Starting to cut the bangs, start with the most difficult part, and best of all fix the bang between your fingers and cut off «by eye». After that, trim it will be much easier.
- Do not forget to tell the child that he has become even more beautiful with a new haircut.
Talk to your baby during the haircut process so that he doesn’t develop a feeling of fear.
You should also be aware that the right way to cut your hair for yourself or for your child is possible only if you use good hairdresser scissors. They must be sharp over the entire surface of the blade, and not just at the ends. In addition, you should not overly pull the bang during the haircut, because after laying it can be greatly shortened.