Care for dry skin using home remedies
“Hands are the most honest part of a woman: they will tell something that will never reveal her language,” say the French. Oh, what do not our pens do during the day! They erase, clean, cook, tinker in the garden and the garden … It is not surprising that the dermis on the hands often flakes, coarsens, becomes dry and wrinkled. In order not to give out the true age and lifestyle, you need to know how to properly care for the skin of the hands, because unkempt hands and nails pretty much undermine the opinion of their owner.
Hand care is not particularly difficult. After all, there are many recipes for proven tools that were used by our mothers and grandmothers. Today we share a selection of the best of them. You will learn how to care for dry skin of hands and marigolds.
Fading Hand Masks
- Prepare 3 boiled potatoes and 200 ml of milk. Knead potatoes, add milk, immerse hands in the mashed potatoes, hold until cooled. Rinse the mixture with water, alternating warm and cold.
- Brew 1 tsp. starch 200 ml of hot water, make an emulsion, dilute with more water in an amount of 500 ml, dip the hands in a solution for 20 minutes. Then wipe well and smear with cream.
- Ingredients: 30 ml of honey, 1 yolk, 1 tsp. oatmeal All stir and spread on your hands, wear gloves. After half an hour, wash your hands.
- Grind 1 yolk with 1 tbsp. l honey, pour 30 ml of any vegetable oil, mix. Apply the mixture to your hands for 25 minutes. Then rinse and lubricate the dermis cream.
- Effective nail and skin care is provided by olive oil. This tool should be regularly applied to the brush and nails at night.
Masks to soften the skin of hands
- The most elemental substance for softening the skin of the hands at home is a solution of 30 g of sea salt and 200 ml of warm water. An additional cosmetic effect will have any essential oil. To do this, take a crystal of salt and drop 1 drop of oil on it, then dissolve the salt in water. And if you add lemon juice in the bath, then the cuticle softens.
- For hardened skin will help such a tool: 1 tbsp. l oatmeal pour 200 ml of warm milk, stir and immerse your hands in the solution.
- Very useful homemade cream, which will provide complete hand care. To prepare you need to take 1 tsp. plantain, chamomile, series and calendula, pour 200 ml of boiling water and let it brew for 6 hours. Then a little vegetable oil and honey grind, add 1 tsp. strained infusion of herbs, mix well and use as a hand cream.
Remedies for wrinkles on the skin of the hands
- Pound 15 g of honey with 1 yolk, add 20 ml of rich sour cream, mix and put on hands. After half an hour wash off.
- Grind celery root, add 1 liter of water, put on medium heat and cook for 1 hour. Cool the broth a little, immerse hands in it for half an hour.
Restoring dry skin pens
Care for dry skin of the hands means constant hydration and nutrition. This can help her masks and compresses. For example, such:
- Prepare 2 tbsp. l fresh leaves of coltsfoot and half a cup of milk. Crush the plant in a blender, dilute with milk and put the finished gruel on the skin of the hands, wait 30 minutes, rinse.
- Boil two potatoes, squeeze 2 tsp. cucumber juice (can be replaced with lemon). Mash potatoes, add juice. Apply a warm thick layer on his hands and wear rubber gloves. Hold for 20 minutes, then rinse.
- Proper care for cracked skin of the hands will have vegetable oil. Half a cup of any oil should be warmed up, wet paper napkins in it and put on hands. Wear warm mittens from above. After 15 minutes, remove the compress, remove the remaining oil with a dry cloth. After several treatments, the cracks will disappear.
Baths for tired hands
- If the skin is inflamed or flaky, then a full hand care will provide a decoction of oak bark. The duration of this procedure is 5 minutes, after it you need to gently dry your hands with a towel.
- Cosmetic hand care at home is effective with the help of a bath of 500 ml of milk and juice of half a lemon. Immerse the knobs in this mixture for a quarter of an hour, then blot the skin with napkins and brush with cream.
- Stir 1 tsp. sage, dill, linden flowers and chamomile, pour 1 liter of boiling water, cover and leave to infuse for 25 minutes. Strain, pour 60 g of salt, stir well, keep your hands in the solution for about 20 minutes.
Nail strengthening procedures
Hand care is impossible without giving beauty and shine to the nails — the main decoration of women’s hands.
- Melt 50 g of natural wax in a water bath, dip the tips of your fingers into it. After a couple of minutes, remove, leave a wax coating on the nails until the morning.
- It is useful to wipe the nails with a cotton pad dipped in cranberry juice, black or red currants. This procedure is recommended every day.
In the morning, hands care begins with a massage of the brushes. First massage the joints of the fingers, then the back of the hand, wrist. Massage will increase blood circulation and soften the ligaments.
Remember that you can not wash your hands with very cold or very hot water. Sharp temperature changes have a bad effect on the skin and nails. After washing, wipe the skin dry, this will prevent drying of the skin.
If the skin on the hands darkened from working with the earth, will help a great tool from a mixture of 2 tbsp. l shower gel and 1 tsp. Sahara. Apply the mixture on your hands, after a few minutes, wash with water. To get rid of dark spots on the skin, you need to wipe the skin with a slice of lemon or rhubarb stalk, then wash with water and smear with cream. Make it a rule to do housework with gloves on.
So you learned how to care for damaged skin of the hands. Not only high-quality and hypoallergenic cosmetics, but also simple home remedies will help restore the pens to beauty, youth, and velvety skin. Remember that you need to care not only for the face, but also for the hands, so that they do not reveal secrets that you would like to keep silent about.