«Climb hair — what to do?“- this question is probably familiar to every girl or woman. There are a lot of reasons for which the hair on the head is strongly climbing, and some even know these reasons, but few know the way out. We invite you to read our article and learn how to properly treat falling hair from yourself or your child at home.
In fact, hair loss is the norm for every person. According to statistics, a woman can drop up to a hundred hairs a day. If this is your case, then do not worry. But if the hair climbs terribly, then you should take action. You can make a small diagnosis as follows: pick up a thin curl and gently pull down. If at the same time in your hand there are about three hairs, then you can not worry. If more, then you should begin to treat hair loss. And before you begin treatment, we suggest that you consider the reasons for which hair is climbing in order to eliminate them and prevent recurrences.
At the moment, you can identify a huge number of reasons why scary hair climb. However, these reasons may apply not only to women, girls or girls, but also to pets.
Let’s try to consider in more detail the reasons for which hair is climbing very strongly:
- hormonal imbalance after childbirth, during menopause, taking hormonal contraceptives;
- lack of vitamins in the body;
- hair coloring with non-professional or cheap paints;
- previous surgery with or without anesthesia;
- pregnancy or the period of lactation and breastfeeding.
In addition to various external factors, a woman herself sometimes takes an active part in the process of hair loss. Various styling with a hot dryer, chemical perm, ironing, hard water, improper shampoos, coarse hairbrush, tight elastic, the lack of headgear during the cold snap — all this causes the hair to actively climb.
However, many do not know what to do if the hair began to climb bundles. For any woman, this is a catastrophic problem, since hair loss can permanently change the hairstyle far from good. So, with hair loss you need to fight. Treatment depends on the reason for which the hair began to climb. Let’s try to find out how to properly treat hair at home.
It is very simple to treat hair loss at home, if you know what means to do this can be used. Before we talk about them, we suggest you learn how to properly care for your hair, so as not to ask the question: “Hair is climbing — what to do and how to treat?”
- Wash your hair no more than two times a week.. If the hair is very greasy, it is permissible three times, but no more! With frequent shampooing, the sebum is washed away, which nourishes the hairs. Because of this, they can become dry and brittle and begin to crawl.
- Include in your diet more greens, fruits, vegetables and foods that are high in protein. Products such as lean poultry meat, beef, raw fruits and vegetables, cottage cheese and cheese, ryazhenka and other dairy products will have the best impact.
- Use masks, conditioners or sprays for hair care.
- Trim the ends of the hair once or twice a month, preferably with a growing moon.
Observing these recommendations, over time you will notice that the hair began to climb much less. Read more about how to combat hair loss in the video below.
And now let’s find out how to properly treat the hair, if they climb hard.
Herbal extracts help in the treatment of hair loss. All you need to do is take a little dry chamomile, sage or yarrow, boil for about half an hour in boiling water, and then rinse your hair twice a week with this broth.
You can make a mask for the treatment of hair loss at home. You can mix ingredients such as kefir, egg yolk, honey, onions, garlic, mustard powder, hot peppers and essential oils. Any of these ingredients are great for treating hair loss. And if you add various oils to these ingredients, then you will forget for a long time what hair loss is. Castor and burdock oil, as well as jojoba oil are very well suited.
We offer you several options for the preparation of masks for the treatment of hair loss.
- Take half avocado, slice as little as possible, add a few tablespoons of honey, stir the medium and let it brew for a bit of avocado juice. Apply the resulting mask on the entire length of the hair and leave for a few minutes. You need to make such a mask no more than two times a week.
- On clean, washed hair you need to apply a slurry made as follows: a small amount iodized salt should be filled with warm water. The resulting slurry mix thoroughly and leave on the hair for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. You can make this mask twice a week.
- The easiest version of the mask against hair loss — grated onions. You need to peel and grate on a fine grater or chop a large onion in a blender, and rub the resulting gruel into the scalp with neat movements. It is necessary to wash off such a mask as soon as it starts to bake.
In addition, you can take a bath with sea salt, as it has a positive effect on the hair roots, strengthening them, so that they cease to climb. It is recommended to take a complex of such vitamins as A, E, C, PP and group B to stop hair loss.
Head massage — Another good tool that will help strengthen the hair. You can do this massage as follows:
- Start the massage from the temples and from the forehead, gently pressing the pads of the fingers on the skin and making circular movements.
- Gradually move on to the hair. Massage the scalp in the direction of hair growth, not strongly pressing them.
- You can use different types of movements. Even light pats and tingles will do.
- Finishing head massage to strengthen hair should be exactly the same as it started: move slowly from the hair of the head to the forehead and temples.
- This massage should take no more than 15 minutes.
You can also purchase professional hair care products, but it will cost you a lot of money, so it’s better to rely on folk remedies and treat your hair at home.
If hair climb — it does not matter. You can always treat them at home, using our recommendations, and then your hair will surely delight you with its density!