Hair Care: Keep your hairstyle in beauty and order
Well-groomed hair — an essential attribute of beauty. You can give attractiveness and health to your curls not only with the help of expensive means. It is quite possible for everyone to provide decent home hair care.
Self care policy
Perhaps not everyone noticed, but the state of curls directly depends on the lifestyle and mood. Eating fatty foods, harmful addictions, stressful conditions adversely affect not only health, but also the appearance of a person. For curls to be healthy and beautiful, you need to pay enough attention to a healthy lifestyle, take care of your hair.
Proper hair care at home includes the following points:
- washing the strands in accordance with certain rules;
- competent choice of comb and accessories;
- periodic trimming of the tips;
- the use of masks;
- providing protection from the negative effects of external factors.
At first glance, these rules will seem simple and someone will have doubts about their effectiveness. However, it is these home hair care tips that are basic, and the neglect of some of them can lead to disastrous consequences.
It is important to observe external hygiene: wash the comb at least once a week and change the pillow case on the pillow more often.
Peculiarities of care
Hair can be divided into four main groups. Belonging to one type or another determines the characteristics of care.
- For the normal type, proper hair care is quite simple. In this case, you only need to choose the right shampoo and conditioner. From time to time you can indulge your hair with oils and moisturizing masks.
- Care of fat locks begins with a review of its menu. Fatty foods and pastries should be completely excluded. In the diet you need to add more fruits, vegetables, pure mineral water. The head should be washed with a special shampoo, which is suitable for frequent use. Regularly you need to make special homemade masks based on kefir, aloe, lemon juice, mustard.
- From dry strands much more trouble than from fatty ones. They look dull and lifeless. Care curls of this type should begin with the rejection of the use of a hair dryer, ironing, curling. Wash them often, too, is not worth it. It is better to give preference to nourishing and moisturizing masks, prepared on the basis of egg yolk, olive oil, honey.
- Strands of mixed type, endowed with greasy roots and dry tips — the most problematic in the care. The most optimal solution is a mask that reduces fat content at the roots and nourishes dry tips. This type should be protected from the negative effects of the sun.
My head is right
Hair care at home begins with proper washing of the head. It is very important to choose high-quality shampoo, which must necessarily correspond to the type of curls and not have aggressive components in the composition. In addition, you need to apply a balm that facilitates combing. This remedy moisturizes and can add shine to the strands.
Balm should be applied from the middle of the length to the tips. If the agent is applied to the roots and scalp, then this may result in an increase in fat content and an unsightly look.
Care for any hair requires to pay due attention to the temperature of the water during washing, which should not exceed 50 degrees. Hot water activates the activity of the sebaceous glands and can lead to loss.
We must try to avoid traumatic factors in the form of a hair dryer, curling iron, ironing, and thermal hair rollers. In the event that these devices cannot be dispensed with, it is recommended to use a special thermal protective agent that reduces the negative effects of high temperature.
It is necessary to refrain from combing wet strands, as this will lead to the fact that the tips will begin to split and break off.
It is not recommended to go to bed with a wet head. Strands will be confused, crumpled, in the morning they will be difficult to comb, besides, in the morning you will get an ugly hair style.
The frequency of washing should be adjusted in each individual case. It is necessary to consider the type of hair, stiffness or softness of water. The fat type implies frequent washing, and dry locks tend to be washed every 10 days.
Choosing a comb is not the last thing
It is better not to buy a metal comb, as it is very harmful for the hair. It is best to purchase a wooden or special plastic version for hair care.
Every woman should have available a massage brush with natural bristles, due to which it will be possible not only to gently unravel the tips, but also to perform a massage of the scalp. If you regularly use such a comb, the blood circulation will increase, the hair will grow well.
Start combing need to tips. For fragile and very thin hair, it is recommended to use special oils or creams, thanks to which it will be easy to comb the strands.
Scrunchy should be soft, supple. Strong curling can lead to weakening of the bulbs and loss of strands.
Hair masks at home
It is very important to know how to properly care for your hair at home. In addition to the usual means acquired in stores and shops, it makes sense to use the popular recipes. The selection of ingredients is carried out depending on the type of hair, time of year and the result to which all actions are aimed.
Recipes for hair care can be made on the basis of fruits, vegetables, dairy products, oils.
It is important not to overdo it, because even homemade recipes used often can provoke excessive fat content or dryness of strands, and lead to other negative consequences.
Masks for nutrition and hydration
- The simplest and most effective nutritional mask is a mask made from kefir, cocoa and yolk. You need 1 egg yolk mixed with half a cup of yogurt and 1 teaspoon of cocoa. Apply the mixture to wet hair and wrap. Wash off with warm water.
- Beautiful hair is a regular care. To prepare a mask for complex hair care, you can use regular mayonnaise. It should be applied to the entire length of the strands (but not on the roots) and leave for half an hour. Then rinse off with warm water and shampoo.
Using folk remedies, you can well strengthen the hair. The recipe of cooking is quite simple: grind 1 yolk with 1 tablespoon of liquid honey. Add 50 grams of aloe juice and 10 grams of linseed oil to the mixture. To distribute carefully mixed weight on locks on all length and to leave for an hour. Conduct a course of such procedures (2 times a week for two months), and you will notice significant improvements in the structure of the hair.
Hair growth mask
- Vegetable oils are effective for hair growth. If you prepare a mixture of them, the performance increases several times. In addition to enhanced growth, curls gain a healthy glow. To prepare the healing composition you need 10 grams of nettle, pour half a glass of water and boil for 30 minutes, then cool and strain. One pod of hot pepper finely chopped and add to the nettle decoction. Add burdock and castor oil (10 grams). Heat this mixture and let it brew for a couple of hours. The prepared tool must be rubbed into the roots of the hair with massaging movements. After 20-30 minutes you need to wash your head. Do this mask 2 times a week for a month.
- Aloe is an excellent tool to stimulate rapid hair growth and improve scalp condition. To prepare the mask you will need 4–5 leaves of the plant. They are cut along, juice is squeezed out of them. Massaging this juice should be rubbed into the scalp. To sustain a mask for 2 hours, then rinse. You can leave the tool and all night.
Oily hair masks
Cooking broth for oily hair is a great opportunity to give a curl a healthy look. For cooking means you need to make a decoction of calendula or chamomile flowers. It is useful to rinse your head after washing with cooled and strained broth. Excessive greasiness of hair will leave very quickly, the hair will become soft and light.
Mask for thin and dry hair
Dry and thin strands are not easy to comb, so they do not look very attractive. To make them healthy and radiant, you can use a mask prepared according to the following recipe.
Oat and rice flakes in the amount of 30 grams, 3 chicken yolks, 30 grams of olive oil and 20 grams of soft water will be needed. Ground flakes mixed with water to a pasty consistency. Add whipped yolks and olive oil, mix everything thoroughly. To apply structure on hair for 40 minutes then to wash away. Means to use 1 time in 7 days, but no more than two months.
For the care of damaged hair masks are an excellent alternative to expensive salon products.
Mistakes made during home care
Those who do not know how to care for their hair at home, often make mistakes when leaving. Let’s highlight important points in hair care:
- An important rule: masks should be applied only to wet hair, as dry strands are poorly impregnated with a healing composition.
- Be wary of applying masks made from pepper or mustard. These ingredients contain aggressive ingredients that may not be the best way to affect the condition of the hair.
- Regularly inspect the strands and scalp. Depending on the time of year, the external conditions need to change the care product. Means for hair care should be periodically changed so that their effectiveness is not reduced to nothing.
Proper and careful hair care, proper washing, masks, combing, regular removal of split ends will help to have a beautiful and well-groomed hairstyle. Remember to care for your hair regularly. Only in this case will it be possible to achieve the desired result.