The best folk remedies for rapid hair growth
There is such a concept as naturalness, which is understood as a state bestowed by nature. Habitat, natural beauty, natural strength.
The technogenic century, the transformation of science into productive force, reflects on the conditions of our life both positively and negatively. The market offers a variety of cosmetic and therapeutic products for body care, for looks, including curls.
The lack of proper control over the quality of products, the widespread use of chemicals in these products, and the pursuit of profit often make cosmetics just a tool for generating income. At the same time, consumer problems do not disappear: dandruff remains, hair falls out, falls out, and so on.
These and other reasons caused an increased and justified interest in folk remedies for the rapid growth of hair at home.
The main causes of loss
A number of factors affect the state and health of the strands, but there are a few basic ones that you should know about:
- Stress, nerve overload. Many people notice that during strong experiences, nervous overloads, much more hair falls out. Strands become brittle and dry, the scalp flakes off.
- Heredity is one of the main factors affecting the state of hair.
- Unhealthy hair often serves as a concomitant symptom of some other serious illness, especially diseases of the nervous and endocrine systems.
- Lack of vitamins, especially A, B and C.
- Frequent and improper use of cosmetic care products. For example, metallic combs cause severe damage to the skin and strands. Folk remedies for hair are designed to correct this situation.
- Not only for the condition of the locks, but also for the whole organism, proper and healthy nutrition is extremely important. In fast food, soda, convenience foods contain a lot of artificial ingredients, dyes, flavors, flavor enhancers that harm the human body, causing metabolic disorders, obesity and many diseases
It is clear that it is difficult in our time to avoid stress, anxiety and feelings, but it is possible to mitigate their health effects and even successfully resist them. The main means of dealing with nerve overloads, adverse environmental conditions is a healthy lifestyle and natural care products.
Healthy sleep, high-quality nutrition with the inclusion of fruits and vegetables, physical education and sports, a periodic stay in the fresh air — all this will give strength to the body and positively affect the beauty.
If there is at least one of these adverse conditions, it is advisable to be attentive to your hair and provide maximum care for them.
Folk remedies for a luxurious head of hair
Traditional folk remedies for hair growth — nettle, chamomile, burdock, rosemary, sweet flag, hop, onions. Here are some recipes that are extremely effective on hair growth:
- From the fresh leaves of nettle squeeze the juice, rub it into the hair roots 2-3 times a week just before washing.
- Folk remedies for rapid hair growth are often advised to use nettle, from the leaves of which you can make a healing infusion. Use both dry and fresh nettle leaves. For the preparation of Art. l crushed nettle leaves or 4 fresh nettle leaves pour half a liter of boiling water, close the lid and let it brew for 2 hours. Strain the broth and rub into the hair before washing, or simply rinse the hair at the end of each wash. It is desirable to harvest nettles independently. To do this, collect the young leaves during the flowering period and dry them in a dark place.
- Another way: 3 tbsp. l coltsfoot pour 1 liter of boiling water, close the lid and leave for 40 minutes, drain. Rub the infusion into the hair roots 2 times a week or rinse after washing.
- Perfectly established a decoction of burdock root. Cooking: 4 tbsp. l dried minced root pour half a liter of boiling water, put the mixture in a water bath for 10 minutes, remove from heat, cool and strain. The resulting healing broth used for rinsing. Also, a decoction can be rubbed into the hair roots several times a week.
- The juniper berry ointment for the growth of hair on the head positively proved itself. Preparation: 100 grams of chopped fruit must be mixed with the same amount of vegetable oil. The resulting mixture is placed in a container, close the lid tightly and keep in a water bath for about an hour. Without opening the lid, allow the ointment to cool to room temperature, strain through 2 layers of gauze. The resulting ointment daily rub into the head. After a week of use, a pronounced positive effect appears.
- A good tool for hair growth is a mustard mask, which should be done 1-2 times a week. It is necessary to dissolve mustard powder with burdock oil (do not use a lot of powder), add chicken yolk to a spoonful of sugar, mix the mixture. Rub a mask into the hair roots, wrap the head with a film and wrap a towel, hold no more than 1 hour. Then rinse with shampoo.
- Infusions to accelerate hair growth can be done as follows. Tablespoon of crushed leaves of birch put in a glass dish and pour 2 cups boiling water, cover and leave for about 2 hours. This tool should be rinsed curls after washing.
- Popular recipes for hair growth are often recommended to use rye bread for hair care. Such a mask of black bread is effective. To prepare 100 grams of rye bread, pour half a cup of boiling water, cover with a lid, let it swell for 10 minutes. Stir the resulting mass to a mushy state, then add 2 tablespoons of green onion, ground into mush. All mix, apply on hair, cover with plastic wrap and wrap your head with a handkerchief. Keep the mask for an hour, rinse with warm water. To get rid of the smell of onions, the head can be rinsed with a solution of water with the addition of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice (1 tbsp. L. Per liter of water).
A positive effect on hair growth has all the actions that are aimed at improving blood circulation in the scalp. Blood brings oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles, onions wake up, and new hair grows. Therefore, it is useful to daily comb the strands with a massage brush (massage the scalp) or rub the head with a hard towel (this procedure is more suitable for those with short hair).
Traditional medicine offers proven home remedies for hair growth. Choose any and remember that the main thing in care is regularity.