What should face care be after 40 years at home?
To preserve youthful skin for as long as possible every woman wishes. But not everyone succeeds, because desire alone is not enough. A person requires careful attitude, daily care and concern for the condition of the dermis.
Skin care after 40 years of age is primarily aimed at combating the signs of aging. It is not necessary immediately after the feast dedicated to the fortieth anniversary, to rush headlong to the cosmetologist in search of a rejuvenating apple. Facial care after 40 years is quite possible to carry out at home.
Why skin is aging
With age, our tastes, habits, and views on life change. And the skin also changes its properties.
- First, hormonal changes affect it. The amount of collagen (protein that provides elasticity of the dermis) decreases, and, as a result, the skin loses its elasticity, sagging appears.
- Secondly, the epidermis over time loses the ability to retain moisture, the upper layer of the skin dries out, which contributes to the appearance of wrinkles. The sebaceous glands also work worse.
- The rate of cell division is reduced due to the lack of essential trace elements in the body. Accordingly, the epidermis is also slowing down.
- The efficiency of the blood vessels decreases, and the healthy glow disappears from the face.
- The walls of the capillaries weaken, swell due to stagnant blood in them. There are spider veins.
- The skin of the eyelids becomes thinner, dark circles under the eyes become visible.
Recommendations for skin care after 40 years
Facial care after 40 years is necessary to look fresh and young. It’s easy to do, just make it a rule:
- Use any physical activity. In this way, digestion and blood circulation can be improved. Sport is a guarantee of health and beautiful skin.
- Eat right. Refuse from salty and fatty foods. Refrain from eating spicy. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
- To give up bad habits. Tobacco and alcohol are the main enemies of healthy and young skin.
- Protect your face from UV exposure, it contributes to dry and aging skin. Sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 use when going out to the sun year-round.
- Perform hygiene twice a day.
- Do not go to bed, do not wash off cosmetics. Clogged pores and inflammations on the face just will not make you younger.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day. Full sleep will allow you to relax and gain strength.
- Avoid stressful situations. Psychological factors affect your appearance no less than any other.
- Drink at least 2 liters of pure water per day.
- Use anti-aging skin care products (you can make them yourself).
- Do not forget about the protection of the dermis from wind, rain, cold and other natural influences. This will help special creams and tonal tools.
- Maintain a comfortable temperature and humidity in the room.
- Once or twice a year, visit a beautician for advice on skin care and the right choice of products.
- Remember that a caregiver stays young longer.
Forty years is the age when a woman is full of strength and energy. Children have grown up, career goes uphill, family life is adjusted. It’s time to take care of yourself and, in particular, your face. What should be skin care after 40 years? How to keep youthful skin and get rid of the first signs of its aging?
Gymnastics is not just about body care. To outline the contour of the face and to give the skin elasticity will help face-building, that is, training the facial muscles. Daily execution of simple exercises will contribute to getting rid of wrinkles, bags under the eyes, wrinkles under the eyes, hanging eyebrows and a number of other age problems.
Facial treatment before and after 40 years of age involves the regular removal of dead skin cells of the epidermis to allow the skin to breathe freely. Means of peeling should be quite soft, they should be used 1-2 times a week, depending on the type of dermis.
Dry and combination skin can be cleaned with a coffee and milk scrub. To make it, mix 1 tablespoon of sour cream and the same amount of coffee grounds. Mix the ingredients and apply with a soft rubbing motion on your face and rinse with cool water.
Treat oily skin with honey-lemon peeling. In a teaspoon of lightly candied honey, add a couple of drops of lemon juice.
As a peeling, film face masks are also suitable.
Sauna for the face
Proper skin care also involves steaming it for a more thorough cleansing. Use hot jasmine, chamomile or violet decoctions for steam treatments. Hold your face over the steam for 20 minutes while hiding with a towel. Care for dry skin does not preclude the use of steam treatments for her.
Anti-aging facial mask after 40 years should be done weekly, the only way to achieve the desired effect. For their preparation, use only quality products.
Dry skin care primarily involves hydration, and then cleansing and rejuvenation. For this purpose, suitable masks:
- Nutrition and hydration of dry dermis will provide masks with the addition of yeast, cottage cheese, eggs, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Clean the skin will help mask of honey and oatmeal with the addition of glycerin.
- Rejuvenating effect will be given by means of cottage cheese, honey and lemon.
Care for oily skin in 40 years should be delicate. This treatment for oily skin will provide the following masks:
- honey and egg with the addition of a small amount of flour;
- mask of honey, glycerin and aloe juice;
- Mask their berries of sea buckthorn and cottage cheese.
Whitening masks made of white clay, cucumber or lemon juice will help to get rid of age spots. The exposure time masks is 15 minutes, and wash them better with cool water.
Care for the skin of the face is undoubtedly important, but this does not mean that it is forbidden to use decorative cosmetics. The main thing is to do it wisely. We will give you some tips on how to properly apply makeup to hide age-related skin changes.
- The right choice of makeup products — 50% success. Be guided when choosing your appearance and skin type.
- Use tonal medium density. The effect of shine to you to anything, but the reflective factor does not hurt.
- Apply a moisturizer under the tonal foundation. To tint the face should be half an hour before leaving the house.
- Carefully blend the boundaries of the funds, they should not be visible.
- Choose a cream powder, as dry only emphasizes wrinkles and dries the already dry dermis. If you apply powder, which is a couple of shades lighter than foundation, the face will look fresher.
- Lipstick should not be too saturated or, on the contrary, pale color. Lip liner will avoid the spreading of lipstick and beautiful outline contour.
- Eyes will shine, if you use a contour pencil and ink only on the upper eyelid. Underline the bottom should not be, it visually narrows the eyes. Abundant application of ink will make the eyes look heavier and draw attention to fine wrinkles.
- Makeup should not be catchy. Firstly, natural beauty is in fashion today, and secondly, bright makeup emphasizes flaws, not hiding them.
- Do not forget to remove makeup before going to bed with a special tool suitable for your skin type.
Keeping skin young requires some effort. However, they are definitely not in vain, if you know exactly how to care for certain skin types. Forget about the number in the passport and be young with your face, soul and body!