We get rid of acne and black spots on the face with the help of masks
The appearance of fine black spots and purulent pimples on the skin grieves and annoys everyone, whether it is a teenager or an adult. In order to cleanse the face, special medical cosmetics are often used (gels and facial cleansers, scrubs, lotions, masks, etc.).
However, its chemical components can cause allergies, and such products are quite expensive. It is much more profitable and more effective to use face masks for acne and black spots, cooked at home with your own hands.
Why do these skin defects appear?
The mechanism of the appearance of blackheads and black spots is the clogging of pores with secretions of sebaceous glands, dust and dirt from the environment. Bacteria multiply rapidly in blocked pores, and this causes inflammation. The reasons for this clogging are usually as follows:
- hormonal changes in the body in adolescence;
- oily skin from nature;
- lack of hygiene of the face (man rarely washes);
- metabolic disorders;
- diseases of the stomach, gallbladder;
- reduced immunity;
- fascination with sweet, fatty, canned food;
- use of unsuitable cosmetics or tonal resources in large quantities.
The initial stage of inflammation — acne — is a black dot, indicating a clogged pore. Usually a large number of them occur on the nose and chin. Later, many points turn into acne — red inflamed tubercles, often with yellow purulent heads.
Accordingly, starting to fight against acne and black spots, it is necessary first of all to change your lifestyle.
You should eat more fruits, vegetables and bee products, give up fast food, sweets and canned goods, at least temporarily stop using cosmetics, wash more often (especially after coming from the street), walk more in the fresh air, normalize the daily routine. Squeezing acne is not recommended: so you can drive the infection deeper into the skin and cause the appearance of new defects.
Also, to cleanse your face, it is recommended to apply a mask with a certain frequency, wipe with lotions and drink special decoctions and infusions. Only if all this does not help, it is worth to consult a doctor.
Medical cosmetics do it yourself
The mask for acne and black spots is one of the most effective means. Shops and pharmacies offer many options, but it is better to still make such a drug yourself. First, the components for this tool are usually in the house, and if not, they are easy to buy for little money. Secondly, the natural ingredients are much more useful for the skin than the chemistry of the purchased cosmetics.
When preparing homemade face masks, you must follow these rules:
- use only clean dishes for cooking, it is better to even rinse it with boiling water (therefore, aluminum and plastic are not suitable);
- follow all dosages in recipes;
- Before using the product, check whether it will cause allergies: apply a small amount to the hand;
- before applying the mask, wash hands thoroughly, wash and steam out the face;
- keep it as much as indicated in the recipe;
- during the period of treatment to abandon decorative cosmetics, especially powder and foundation.
You can not do the procedure if:
- revealed allergies;
- there are skin lesions or inflammations on the face;
- if the rash bleeds;
- if they are caused by diseases of the internal organs;
- if they occupy more than 25% of the face.
It is necessary to faithfully fulfill each rule, otherwise you can harm yourself.
Acne and acne masks have a cleansing effect in the first place. They contribute to the opening of the pores and the pulling out of them of pollution. In addition, they increase blood circulation, nourish the skin, and dry it.
As a result, the funds remove oily shine, contribute to the narrowing of the pores, which prevents re-contamination.
There are a lot of recipes, and you can always choose the right person for a specific person with specific skin problems.
Primary Pollution Control
There are special masks from black points that can clean the face after the first application. They are easy to prepare. They should be used when the dots have already appeared, but there are no acne yet. The following recipes are most popular:
- mix protein from one egg and lemon juice (a teaspoon), beat, after the first application, wait for drying, apply the next layer and so 3-4 times, only after that you can wash off;
- beat the egg, drop the tea tree oil there and put a pinch of sugar, stir, hold the mask for 20 minutes;
- Beat 2 eggs, put honey there (a teaspoon) and drip a little lemon juice, hold for 30 minutes;
- Beat the egg, put the soda in, first cover the whole face, then rub it into the areas with a lot of acne with massage movements. Similarly, make the second layer.
You can also get rid of black dots at home with the help of masks, films of food gelatin. Their peculiarity is that they freeze with a uniform film. To remove such a mask is necessary in pieces, it is rather unpleasant, but the skin is better cleaned. To reassure her, after the procedure it is recommended to smear with oatmeal milk.
The recipes of the films are quite simple:
- mix milk and gelatin, heat in the microwave, and you can also use a water bath method, hold for 20 minutes;
- pour half a glass of juice, put gelatin (a tablespoon) in it, heat it up, apply after cooling. The choice of fluid depends on the skin. For normal, the juice of apricot, watermelon, carrot or cranberry, for oily juice of grapefruit, lemon, currant or tomato, dry skin is better to peel cabbage or peach.
The film cannot be used if the skin is sensitive, the capillaries are located close to it, or there are scratches and other damage. If you are going to make such a mask, you need to take into account any circumstance.
Fight against different rashes
The main way to remove acne and inflammatory acne is skin cleansing. To cleanse the face at home is quite simple. There are many options for masks with such features, the ingredients for them can always be found at home.
The following masks are very effective.
- Knead the kiwi fruit without a peel, add a spoonful of olive oil (unrefined), protein (whisk in advance), mix everything up and at the same time add white clay until the mixture acquires the consistency of sour cream. This mask is well suited for teenagers, it should be done 2 times a week for 20 minutes.
- Cook carrots and turnips one by one, cool them, knead, mix, keep the mixture on the face for no more than 20 minutes.
- Beat the egg with a pinch of sugar, add a few drops of ylang-ylang oil, apply for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir the egg with soda (1/2 teaspoon), beat everything, apply with massaging movements using a sponge, wash off after 5 minutes.
- Blender the oat flakes to grind so that they turn into flour, add egg white, hold no more than 20 minutes.
- Grate the cucumber with the peel, put soda in this mass, mix, wash off after 20 minutes.
- Mask for very sensitive skin: brew green tea, add oatmeal and cinnamon to the brew, mix everything up to get a homogeneous mass.
- To get rid of traces of rash (as a result of squeezing or if they were deep and purulent): dilute food yeast with boiled water (no more than a spoon), add lemon juice (a teaspoon).
- Mask with additional scrub effect: mix oatmeal (a tablespoon), 3 spoonfuls of yogurt, honey (a teaspoon) and a handful of salt, smear your face with massage movements, massage for about a minute, then leave for 5-10 minutes, water for rinsing should be cool
- To dry oily skin: mix yellow or green clay with salt (in a 2: 1 ratio), dilute with water until the consistency of sour cream, hold for 20 minutes.
A hand-made cosmetic product is always more useful than a purchased one, but the real effect will only come from a comprehensive solution to the problem. You can not be limited to some masks, you need to reconsider your diet and lifestyle in general.
If the cause of acne are any diseases, you should first treat them.
Masks — one of the most effective tools to help remove acne and black spots from the face. It is best to cook them at home, from natural ingredients. However, it is always necessary to follow the recipe clearly, use clean dishes and check for allergies.