Dimexide and Solcoseryl against wrinkles (mask, ointment, gel) — method of application and reviews of cosmetologists
Dimexide and Solcoseryl against wrinkles — these are pharmaceutical products, the price of which is much lower than that of professional cosmetic preparations, and the mode of action is almost the same. These funds — this is not a breakthrough in cosmetology, as the use of cheaper analogues of popular creams and masks have become for a long time. At the same time, such products are gaining increasing popularity among consumers due to high efficiency and low cost.
Beauticians reviews about Dimexid and Solcoseryl are both negative and positive. If you are looking for an excellent and effective anti-wrinkle remedy, then Solcoseryl and Dimexide are an excellent choice. We will tell you how to use such tools to combat wrinkles.
Before we tell you about the method of application of Dimexidum and Solcoseryl, we suggest that you carefully read the general recommendations so that there are no undesirable consequences when using these tools.
- Do not forget that Dimexide and Solcoseryl are medicines, so you can only buy them at the pharmacy. If you meet such funds in stores or stalls, it is best to refrain from buying them.
- Always pay attention to the expiration date, which should be written on the package. Overdue remedies will not bring any benefit, and besides this they can also cause harm.
- Do not forget to carefully read the instructions to the tool, as well as contraindications.
- Make sure you don’t have allergies on Solcoseryl or Dimexide. To do this, you can apply a small amount of money on the fold of the arm and wait a few minutes. If the skin does not start to redden, itch and burn, then you can safely use anti-wrinkle treatments on the face.
- Buying in the pharmacy Solcoseryl, consider the fact that it is better to buy it in the form gel, as anti-wrinkle products help best.
And the use of Dimexidum and Solcoseryl is very simple. On the basis of these funds, a mask is made, which is applied to the face once a day. The mask gives a feeling of tightness, and nutrients penetrate deep into the skin, smoothing wrinkles.
You can use a mask from both means, or you can use each separately. The method of application varies depending on how exactly you are going to use these tools.
If you intend to use both drugs, the sequence of actions should be as follows:
- In a ratio of one to ten, mix Dimexide and ordinary boiled water.
- Moisten a cotton pad with the mixture and thoroughly treat your face. You should squeeze the cotton pad so that the liquid does not flow from it.
- After treating your face with Dimexidum, start applying Solcoseryl Gel, without stint on the amount of funds. However, applying too much is also not worth it.
- Do not wash Solcoseryl from the skin for one hour, after which you can wash with warm water.
- After drying the skin with a towel, treat it with any baby cream and do not apply makeup for five hours.
If you are going to use Dimexide and Solcoseryl in order to get rid of wrinkles, then you should know that it is necessary to apply means only on clean skin. You should also be aware that the mask from Solcoseryl should not be applied to the skin around the eyes, as irritation may occur.
It is necessary to use anti-wrinkle masks in the amount of ten times a month in case there are many wrinkles, and they are deep, and in the case of the minimum number of wrinkles you can make two masks per month.
If you use Solcoseryl without Dimexid against wrinkles, then they just need to treat the problem areas.
Thus, purchasing cheap drugs at a pharmacy, you get excellent drugs to combat wrinkles at home. Do not forget to check your body for allergies.
Heparin anti-wrinkle ointment
Vitamins for teeth
How to quickly get rid of a bruise under the eye?