Proper care for problem skin
To have healthy skin, not affected by redness, shine and acne, every girl dreams. However, not everyone is lucky to have one. But you should not despair. Properly organized care for problem skin at home can reduce the risk of inflammation, rashes and redness to a minimum.
We define problems
About those girls who have a couple of pimples periodically appear on their faces, we cannot say that they have a problem skin type. Then the question arises, what kind of skin can be considered problematic?
It should be noted that the problem of the epidermis is considered only if there are two or more signs listed below:
- frequent acne, blackheads, comedones;
- the presence of enlarged pores;
- very shiny skin;
- the skin is constantly peeling;
- systematic appearance of redness and irritation;
- kuperoz (appearance of red spider veins).
Among the reasons that could provoke the emergence of this series of problems are the following:
- Oily and combination skin is initially prone to the appearance of acne, comedones, enlarged pores.
- On dry skin often appear redness, irritation, flaking, rosacea.
- The emergence of problems can be associated with improper nutrition, changes in hormonal levels, problems with the gastrointestinal tract, smoking, stress, improperly chosen cosmetics, skin diseases and genetic predisposition.
Thus, to care for problematic skin is not enough just to find the necessary tool. It is important to ensure an integrated approach so that the problem is completely solved, for this you need to adjust external and internal processes.
We provide competent care
Those who seek to deal with the question of how to properly care for problem skin should follow certain rules. Care should be exercised in stages. To begin with, the skin of the face is cleansed, then toned, then protection should be provided, as well as nutrition and hydration. Everything in order.
- For cleansing, you should use a caring gel or facial wash. It is also necessary to use a makeup remover, cleans pores scrubs. Any of the remedies is selected depending on the characteristics of the skin type. The use of scrubs for oily and combination should be no more than 3 times a week. Dry skin type involves the use of scrub no more than 1 time in 7 days. It is necessary to wash 2 times a day — in the morning and before bedtime. In accordance with the rules of care for problem skin, use soap is not recommended. This tool dries the skin, and after washing the face remains an invisible film that interferes with the breathing of the pores. This leads to various kinds of inflammations, which after such a procedure will appear more often.
- Toning is carried out with the help of tonic, which is selected in accordance with the type of skin. The choice of this product must be treated very carefully, because there are no such tools that would be universal and suitable for any type.
- For the care of problem skin you need to take care of the protection that is carried out by means of a day cream. Such protection is necessary against the effects of ultraviolet radiation, exhaust gases and other external negative factors. If defensive actions are neglected, then the skin will begin to age faster, mimic wrinkles will appear early. If the night cream can sometimes be abandoned, then the use of daytime should not be neglected. In summer, instead of day cream, you can use a light gel.
- For problem skin, ensuring timely hydration and nutrition is very important. This use of night cream, as well as various face masks. Applying night cream should be carried out after toning. Carrying out face care, it is recommended to apply masks no more than 2–3 times a week. Masks can be used both professional and cooked on your own at home.
The general rules are:
- The temperature of the water for washing should not be above 35 degrees. Hot water expands pores and increases sebum production.
- After washing, it is recommended to use a towel with caution. The face does not need much rubbing.
- Wash more often 2 times a day is not worth it.
- For problem skin, it is advisable to use cosmetics marked “not comedo”.
- Skin prone to acne and inflammation, it is recommended as little as possible to expose to tanning and solar radiation.
- With the appearance of the first acne, you need to ensure that they are not rubbed. Otherwise they will spread very quickly.
If you follow all these tips on caring for problematic skin, you can significantly improve the condition of the skin. It is very important that daily care is a habit and performed regularly. Only under this condition will it be possible to achieve the maximum effect.
Proper facial care can be provided at home with the help of traditional medicine recipes. All recipes are easy to prepare.
- Mask with kefir. In the care of the problematic type will help this simple mask. For cooking, you need to mix the kefir with cottage cheese to obtain a slurry and apply on the skin of the face. After 15 minutes, wash off the composition. With this tool, the skin will become whiter and will be able to get rid of redness.
- Mask of green tea. Such a tool will return a healthy look and beauty to fading skin. Cooking: 2 tbsp. l tea leaves with green tea pour half a glass of boiling water and leave for half an hour. Strained tea infusion mixed with 20 g of yeast. Wait until the yeast is full. If there is a need to make the composition more thick, it is recommended to add a little flour. The resulting drug is applied to the skin of the face and leave for half an hour. Wash off with warm water. Mask should be done twice a week.
- The mask, made on the basis of honey and onion juice, is considered the most common. These ingredients mix in equal proportions. The resulting composition is applied to problem areas of the skin and wash off after 20 minutes. You can not overdo this mask, because onion juice aggressively affects the dermis.
- Glycerin mask with pink water. Observing the rules of care for problem skin, you can resort to the use of the following mask. A mixture prepared from 2 tablespoons of flour, the same amount of water, 1 teaspoon of rose water and 6 drops of glycerin is thoroughly mixed and applied to the face. This compound must be completely dry. To remove it, you need to wipe the face with a towel or napkin, and then wipe the skin with a piece of ice obtained from the frozen mint infusion.
The question of how to care for problem skin should be approached seriously. It is necessary to perform all the necessary actions regularly and not to abandon the event when an improvement is found. Do not be lazy, but rather wait until the procedures for care will enter into a burdensome habit, — only after some time you can count on an excellent long-term result.