Proper and necessary care for dry and dehydrated skin
Despite the fact that in some cases dry skin looks better than oily, the problems from it are no less. Hide the external flaws will help correct care for dry skin.
Causes of dry skin
To begin with, let us examine what causes dry dermis, because there are pathologies that cannot be corrected. Among the main precipitating factors are the following:
- Heredity. Most likely, the type of skin of the girl will be the same as that of her mother at an earlier age.
- Age changes. In women who have already turned 30, irreversible processes occur in the skin of the face, resulting in the rapid evaporation of moisture from the cells.
- Dehydration of the body.
- The presence of chronic diseases (both acute and chronic). The appearance of dryness of the epidermis is caused by problems in the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract or the nervous system.
- Wrong choice and use of cosmetics. For example, when caring for very dry skin when washing you should not use regular soap.
- Avitaminosis. In the event of a shortage of any nutritional components, the skin is threatened with an intense loss of moisture and the probability of moving from the category of normal to dry.
- Staying in the cold or the sun for a long time, frequent visits to the solarium negatively affect the condition of the dermis.
- Malfunctions of sebaceous glands that produce too little fat. In this case, a protective film does not form on the surface of the skin, which usually does not allow moisture to evaporate.
All these reasons are amenable to adjustment. To do this, care should be taken to stabilize the water balance in the cells. How to do it?
- Try to identify all the pathologies present in the body and cure them.
- Women over 45 need to use anti-aging remedies that can tighten the skin and eliminate wrinkles. Almost all of these creams are equipped with moisturizing ingredients.
- Stay healthy and balanced. Vitamins must be ingested from natural products, then they will be absorbed by the body.
- Dry skin of the face requires proper regular care.
- A visit to the solarium should be abandoned. Limit your stay in the sun and frost.
- Care products must be selected very carefully.
- Try not to be nervous, more rest.
Signs of dry skin
Before any treatment and correction of problems, you should make sure that you really have to deal with dry skin, and, for example, not with chapped skin. To recognize the problem of this kind can be on certain grounds:
- Dry skin is always pale and dull.
- This type of dermis is distinguished by subtlety, tenderness, light vulnerability.
- There is practically no pore on the skin.
- After washing there is an unpleasant feeling of tightness.
- Scaly patches may appear on the skin.
- In youth, on such skin neither acne nor acne is formed. But after 25 years, small wrinkles appear around the eyes and mouth.
- Dry skin sunbathes quickly, and with strong wind there is a feeling of burning or stinging.
- If you apply a paper napkin to your face, then there are no greasy stains on it.
After 30–35 years, any type of skin gradually becomes dry. The longest time this process occurs in owners of oily skin. In initially dry skin, all the above signs can only get worse with age, so it is important to provide proper care for the dermis in time.
It is important to have an idea of how to care for dry skin at home.
- It is necessary to carry out the procedure of care through special cosmetic products that do not contain alcohol. Care for skin that is dry, should be daily, but do not allow overloading care products. The best option is to have a certain set of tools in one line. Constant change of cosmetic products is not recommended.
- It is recommended to clean dry skin with a soft cosmetic milk or cream. Thanks to these means, the natural fat cover is preserved, at the same time the skin is moisturized and nourished. After cleansing, rinse your face with warm water.
- If you have to use hard water, then after washing the skin should be wiped with an emollient tonic. This is necessary in order to avoid even greater dryness.
- Evening care should end with the application of a nourishing cream designed for this type of skin. Usually night cream is more fat than day. Proper care for dry skin at home involves the use of different products depending on the time of day.
If the lack of moisture is especially acute, a moisturizing hydrogel is allowed under the night cream. Night cream should be applied a couple of hours before bedtime, and after 10 minutes, it is recommended to wet your face with a tissue.
- In the morning, care for problem dry skin should be started with washing with ordinary warm water. You can use the decoction of herbs (chamomile, sage, mint, lemon balm).
It is not recommended to use cleansing agents in the morning, as they can lead to the destruction of the natural fatty film. After washing you should take care of toning and moisturizing.
For these purposes, it is recommended to use tonics without alcohol, but containing silk and wheat proteins, vitamins, collagen. Each girl can easily cook such tonics at home.
If you follow every rule every day, then very soon you will be able to heal dry skin, give it freshness, color and radiance.
The question of how to properly care for dry skin cares about many women. A lot of useful tools can be prepared at home. These are not only popular masks, but also creams and tonics.
- Mask potato Boil fresh potatoes in a uniform, peel and mash with a fork. Mix one teaspoon of mashed potatoes with applesauce (1 tablespoon). Add a yolk to the mass and add 1 teaspoon of unrefined sunflower oil. Apply mask on face for 30 minutes.
- Nourishing green mask. Recipe: Pour 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh lettuce leaves with yogurt to make a pasty mixture. Apply on face, rinse off after 20 minutes.
- Herbal cream. In the preparation of such a tool is nothing complicated. First, prepare the infusion: 2 tablespoons of coltsfoot pour half a liter of boiling water, cover tightly with a lid and leave for half an hour to infuse, then strain.
We go further. One teaspoon of lanolin mixed with 1 tablespoon of unrefined olive oil and put in a water bath. Pour 1 tablespoon of previously prepared infusion into this container and add the same amount of freshly prepared juice from the plantain leaves. Stir the mixture continuously for 4 minutes, remove from heat and beat with a mixer. When cooled, the remedy is ready for use.
- Cabbage lotion. Young cabbage leaves finely chopped. Two tablespoons of this product pour half a liter of hot milk, cover and let it brew for 30 minutes. Then strain.
- Vitamin lotion. We need dry flowers of jasmine and rose (half a tablespoon), which need to be poured with a glass of boiling water and left for 6 hours to infuse. Filter lotion and store in the refrigerator in a glass bottle for no more than three days.
So, we have examined in detail the issues of how to care for dry skin. This complex skin type has its own characteristics, including pros and cons.
Using this knowledge, you can provide dry skin with effective moisturizing and high-quality protection.
Most importantly: stick to regularity. Only in this case, you can count on the expected result in the form of healthy, tender, radiant skin without wrinkles.