Treatment of rhinitis with beet juice in children and adults, the most effective recipes
Beetroot juice from a cold — This is a very effective home remedy that is easy to prepare with your own hands. This healing medicine is prepared very easily. The main advantage of the therapeutic product is that in the composition of the prepared beet juice there are no harmful elements.
Due to the absence of harmful chemicals, this alternative medicine can not be addictive for nasal congestion. For this reason, the juice of a healthy root can be safely consumed inside small children, babies, pregnant women and nursing moms. In addition to the ability to cope with inflammation of the nasal sinus mucosa, this unique vegetable can strengthen the immune system.
In addition, this useful vegetable when used as nasal drops has a number of advantages:
- helps to remove mucus from the nose;
- contributes to the regulation of the tone of the blood vessels in the upper part of the pharynx;
- combats dangerous bacteria in the nasopharynx;
- reduces swelling of the nasal cavity.
In order to independently prepare this medicinal beet fresh juice in the walls of the house, it is necessary to choose a maroon vegetable. Preferably, the product is not too large or, on the contrary, very small size, but the average vegetable is fine.
The described remedies for rhinitis is almost incapable of causing allergic reactions. This fact can not but rejoice many caring mommies who have newborn crumbs, as well as young children who have not turned 3 years old. In addition, expectant mothers also this tool will not cause any harm.
In the treasury of homemade and popular recipes tested by more than one generation of moms, there are means by which you can cope with many problems without the help of medical preparations. Once upon a time, children’s rhinitis was cured with beet juice. With all the rules for the preparation of the therapeutic composition, it is possible to significantly improve and accelerate the course of the disease, and even provide the baby with free breathing.
The therapeutic process of elimination of rhinitis with beet juice for both adults and children is absolutely identical. This will be discussed in this section of the article.
For the preparation of beet medicinal droplets, you must take a raw vegetable. Try to choose the oblong fruit of a rich shade, since it contains the bulk of the useful and necessary microcomponents.
If a patient suffering from rhinitis does not have an allergic reaction to the product used, then in order to increase efficiency, you can supplement fresh vegetable juice and other ingredients, which we will discuss a little later.
Very effective are washing the nasal sinuses with vegetable decoction, thanks to which you can remove dust or mucus that has accumulated in the cavity. For this purpose, suitable pharmaceutical saline solution, saline solution, as well as a beet broth. To cook the latter, it is enough to boil the peeled vegetable for at least four hours, and the resulting liquid should be drained and cooled. Broth is necessary to make a nasal wash at least 3 times a day.
Due to its safety, the described natural remedy is considered practically harmless (except for an allergy to the product itself).
The composition can be used in such diseases of the nasopharynx and nasal cavity:
The indication for the use of medicinal beet juice is a strong nose flow, accompanied by symptoms of diseases such as:
- ARVI and ARI;
- angina (acute tonsillitis);
- bronchial asthma.
The juice of the described vegetable is a fairly effective home remedy for nasal congestion, secretions from the nasopharynx of mucus of different consistency and color, as well as difficulty breathing. Moreover, this composition can very effectively treat adenoids, accompanied by atrophic rhinitis. Also, with the help of this healing composition can be treated and allergic allergic nature of the head.
For young children and pregnant women this product is of great benefit. In this section we will explain in detail to you why the described root crop is so effective.
In the juice of a fresh vegetable is a large number of elements that, after penetrating into the nasal sinus, begin to have a positive effect on tissues and cells.
This natural medicine can have such a therapeutic effect:
- to resist various seasonal infections that get into the nose and nasopharynx;
- inhibit the formation of blood clots;
- make the accumulation of nasal discharge less dense;
- help remove mucus from the nose;
- favor the rapid course of the disease.
What is so useful this root? In response to this question, we inform you that the vegetable contains a large number of B vitamins, as well as a whole range of macro and microelements that have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects. Our ancestors have used this method of treatment for a long time, and many people still use the popular method of fighting the nose.
It is necessary to remember some subtleties and by all means pay attention to such moments:
- Do not use beet juice directly after preparation, as the product must be allowed to stand on the shelf of the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours.
- If you are allergic, then this concentrated fresh juice should not be used to treat rhinitis.
- If you are going to treat a cold baby, be sure to dilute the composition with water.
- If you experience any allergic reactions after using the product externally or orally, you should immediately stop the treatment and come to the doctor for advice.
- In the therapeutic treatment of children’s rhinitis with the juice described, one should not add other ingredients in the form of garlic or honey to the product. These components are very powerful allergens, which in some cases can cause throat swelling (Quincke). Little fidget enough instillation into the nose of the juice of this vegetable, diluted with water.
- Dilute fresh root juice with water. For an adult it is enough to dilute the product with a liquid in a ratio of 1: 1, and for a child — 1: 2, respectively.
During childbirth and breastfeeding, one should not take medications to eliminate a strong flow from the nose, since their use can adversely affect the fetus and the newborn baby. For this purpose, you can use a safe and proven tool that our grandmothers knew about. The future mother and also the newly-made mother should be instilled into the nose with a diluted agent at least 5-6 times a day.
Before receiving the juice described root need to familiarize yourself with some rules of use, and then get down to business.
How to properly prepare the product:
- Wash the root vegetable under running water and then scald it with hot water.
- Remove the beet skin with a thin layer with a knife.
- To obtain juice from fresh vegetables, you must use a juicer, blender or ordinary grater.
- The resulting fresh should be sent to a cold place for 4 hours.
- After a specified time, remove the product from the refrigerator, and then allow the beet juice to reach room temperature.
- Dilute the product with purified or filtered liquid in a 1: 2 ratio.
- Prepared homemade composition with a pipette to make instillation into the nose. A child older than 3 years should make 3-4 drops instilled a day for 6 days, and a crumble of up to 3 years will be enough for 1-2 drops of the drug. A child older than 6 years old needs 3-4 instillations a day.
Do not forget that with the help of alternative medicine you can quite effectively deal with rhinitis, but there are such forms of the common cold that are difficult to cure with a single beet juice. In order to avoid deterioration of the situation, as well as the occurrence of recurrence of this disease, it is necessary first to find out the real reason for its occurrence. Only after that you can take appropriate measures to eliminate the disease. If you managed to find the source of nasal congestion, then with appropriate treatment, the healing process will come much faster.
To prepare an effective healing remedy against rhinitis, you need to know some secrets and recipes of preparation, which are passed from generation to generation.
Many hostesses from moms or grandmothers are known for various methods of preparing medicinal beet juice, which must be done on a case by case basis. We have specially made for you a selection of the most effective medicines that can be prepared at home.