Which oil is perfect for a beard?
In the XXI century, beard returned to fashion. More and more men from all over the world are eager to find facial hair, but not everyone is able to make this dream come true. Someone has a beard that grows slowly and unevenly, and someone is completely devoid of the desired facial hair. If you are one of these men, then do not rush to give up! In this article, you will learn how to stimulate beard growth at home.
How does oil work?
The growth of a beard depends not only on the characteristics of the organism, but also on external factors. To grow a beautiful and elegant beard, you need to constantly care for it and give the necessary food to the hair follicles.
It is a natural beard oil that accelerates hair growth, nourishes cells, eliminates irritation, and moisturizes the skin and facial hair.
Top 8 best tools
There are a huge number of oils that stimulate the growth of the beard. Their composition differs in many ways, but combines their effectiveness and efficiency. Each of them contains organic acids, microelements, as well as a whole complex of vitamins A, B, C, D, E, F. The best oils for facial vegetation growth:
- Olive oil. Thanks to him, every bearded man will be able to achieve silkiness, shine and just a beautiful look of facial hair. In addition, it eliminates brittle and dry hair, making it easier to comb.
- Burdock. Using it 2-3 times a week, after a few days you can notice the growth and smoothness of the beard. Add to this the improved circulation in the skin of the face. After applying this tool, the beard should be washed with a mild shampoo.
- Linseed oil. It is applied in the same way as the previous oil for beard growth. The composition of this tool includes omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, linolenic acid, vitamins and minerals. When buying this oil, you need to pay attention to the fact that it was cold-pressed, because the chemical treatment means loses all its positive properties.
- Castor. This is a very good tool for the growth of facial hair, which can be mixed with burdock oil or used independently. It not only stimulates hair growth, but also nourishes them with keratin and strengthens the follicles. Its main advantage is that there are no contraindications to it.
- Coconut oil. It perfectly moisturizes the skin and hair, as well as nourishes them with useful elements. Especially well suited for dry type strands, since this oil is able to penetrate into the hair shaft and keep keratin and moisture there.
- Cedar remedy. The exact opposite of coconut, because it does not moisturize the hair, but, on the contrary, dries it (which is very good for those who have greasy). Of the positive properties, prevention of acne and various inflammations can be noted.
- Argan oil. This extract softens the hair on the chin and gives the skin elasticity. Useful substances in its composition, will make hair more strong and give it a natural shine.
- Almond. It has anti-inflammatory properties, eliminates irritation and soothes the skin of the face. Its use helps to restore dryness and elasticity to dry hair, and also prevents their fragility.
Tips and rules
How to use beard oil? To understand this, carefully read the following rules:
- Use only oils that favorably affect your skin and hair type. If you have an allergy after using any medication, stop using it.
- Mix the oils in a glass container so that the products do not react chemically with other substances.
- So that the skin of the face is also saturated with useful trace elements, before applying the extracts, evaporate it for 10 minutes above the boiling-water tank. To further enhance the effect, cover your head with a towel.
- Apply oil to thinning places where hair grows unevenly. Also lubricate the neck and chin with the tool, as hair growth also takes place there.
- When applied, for better absorption, wrap the lower part of the face with cling film.
- The duration of the procedure is 1 hour; perform it no more than three times a week. After completion, rinse with a mild shampoo and rinse well with running water.
The best recipes for beard growth
Many men who want to improve their hair on their face, run to buy expensive preparations for beard growth, while not knowing that such a tool can be made independently. How to make beard oil? Follow these guidelines:
- Heat in a water bath 15 ml of base oil (choose coconut, cedar, argan or almond).
- Add 3-5 drops of etheric agent (citrus, eucalyptus, peppermint, etc.).
- Stir until smooth.
- Means for the growth of beards prepared, you can safely apply.
As you can see, to make butter for a beard with your own hands is quite simple. The above recipe for beard oil will take a minimum of time and effort.
If you follow all the rules that were mentioned in this article, then you will be able to grow a really beautiful and prominent beard.
But do not forget that it is necessary to regularly care for grown facial hair. Good luck!