Badyaga for acne on the face and back — the use of gel and powder
Acne cure for acne and traces on the type of post-acne have been used for quite some time, but disputes about the effectiveness of this tool have not subsided until now. Today we will understand whether badyaga really helps to get rid of problem areas on the skin of the face, back and other parts of the body. And if so, then how to use it correctly, so that the use of bodyagi will only bring benefit to the skin and the body as a whole.
Badyaga (more outdated glue sponge) belongs to the sponge family and is an animal organism (see photo).
Such sponges live in freshwater waters of rivers and lakes, and the purpose of their existence is to filter water, with which they eat microorganisms and organic matter residues. In a living badaga there is a skeleton consisting of tiny needles. These creatures settle mainly in places of weak current, forming growths on other underwater plants and objects.
A characteristic sign of bodyagi is its unpleasant smell, causing nausea in many people. Shades of sponges can range from grayish white to brown, including green and yellow colors.
As raw material, the badyagu is harvested in the summer season, since by the autumn the sponges mostly die off. Colonies are separated from underwater objects, washed, at the same time cleansing from foreign substances and various contaminants. Dry the porous creature under direct sunlight, laying it out in a uniform thin layer. The result is a solid porous mass of grayish-green hue, which easily crumbles when pressed.
The properties of the badyga as a drug manifest themselves in the final dried and crushed form. The effect of the product on the face and body is made with the help of microscopic silicon needles, which remain in the composition of the ground nonsense, even after the most careful processing. During application or rubbing into the skin, tiny needles enter into the stratum corneum of the epidermis.
The benefits of such an insertion are due to the highly irritating effect on the dermis, which accelerates the blood supply. Through this, the following healing qualities are manifested:
- fairly quick relief from acne due to the presence of potassium in the cosmetic product;
- improvement of blood circulation in the places of application;
- cleansing the face and body of dead skin particles of the epidermis;
- deep cleaning of pores and their narrowing after the use of badyagi;
- resorption of red or other spots after acne;
- saturation of the skin with an additional portion of oxygen;
- the appearance of a beautiful fresh shade after long procedures;
- stretching minor scars and scars after various types of acne;
- activation of redox functions, which has a positive effect in the fight against acne;
- rejuvenation and restoration of the skin surface;
- restructuring of the stratum corneum, covered with abscesses and adhesives;
- fight with the first signs of aging, and also with dryness and withering.
In addition to the beneficial cosmetic properties of bodyagi on the face, back and other parts of the body, the substance is actively used in medicine to eliminate bruises, bruises, hematomas, sciatica and muscle pain, as it perfectly heals wounds.
Numerous reviews of this unique product can be observed in almost any information source. And almost all the characteristics will have a positive reaction, because this drug is approved by traditional medicine, and it really helps in solving certain problems.
The drug is produced in various forms and types for convenience and ease of use. All kinds of bodyagi can be easily purchased at the pharmacy or specialized stores that promote popular treatment. The most common forms are creams, pastes, gels, powders and ointments. The product can even be bought in a non-processed form, that is, a solid piece, and grind independently at home. But grinding the substance with your own hands, you should take into account that in this case the fibers will be much larger, and when applied to the dermis they will create quite unpleasant sensations. Therefore, for simpler and faster use, it is better to choose a ready-made pharmacy form for badyagi and use according to instructions.
Freshwater sponge gel, in addition to fragrances, glycerin and gelling agents, is most often produced with auxiliary components that also have certain properties. The production form of this consistency is in tubes, which are very convenient to apply to the skin and store.
Clinico-pharmacological drug has a local irritating effect, designed primarily to eliminate inflammatory reactions in problem areas. But the effect of the gel is directed not only at the cellular restoration of tissues, but also at the treatment of dermatological defects, such as pigment spots, hypodermic pimples, scars, and so on.
The most well-known trade names of the badagia drug are Badyaga Forte, Badyaga 911, and balsam with the addition of bee venom. The concentration of the active product in the gels is often low, so they have a softer effect on the skin, significantly reducing the likelihood of allergies.
The most affordable in the price category is considered to be a powder made from a porous sponge. This composition is most often used in the manufacture of homemade cosmetic masks, peels and scrubs for the face and body. Powder-based blends based on numerous reviews are much more effective, but at the same time they are considered more aggressive for sensitive skin.
After prolonged use of the powder product, the skin may redden, which is often considered normal. But you should be extremely careful with a similar consistency and pre-test your skin for possible allergies.
According to the rules of application, the powder composition should be used exclusively with the accompanying components (liquid, oils), which are used to dilute the dry mixture.
Cream and ointment with badagi are considered highly productive drugs that are used for acne and similar inflammatory formations, and also have a number of medicinal properties due to the phenomenal chemical composition.
Cream can often be smeared all areas of the face, back, thighs or other problem areas, and the ointment is better to use point, mainly on the affected parts of the skin.
Among women, the cream mask on the basis of badyagi and Indian cress is very popular. The price of this product is much higher than the usual powder, but this product is also much more convenient to use. You can buy cosmetic cream in pharmacies, as well as in online stores, specialized departments.
Manufacturers of pastes such as ointment or cream claim that cosmetic preparations are able to curatively externally and internally. The tool can be used:
- with scrofula;
- all types of hematomas;
- blue «bags» under the eyes;
- stretch marks and the so-called orange peel on the skin;
- pigment spots;
- fine wrinkles;
- pimples, comedo, acne;
- scars and scars;
- overgrown hairs after epilation.
With such diverse indicators, the badyaga looks like a magic pill from all diseases. But not everything is so simple, in this case the reviews were divided, but the positive ones turned out to be much more. The fact is that the active component in a cream form is able to cope with superficial problems, and against, for example, stagnant spots from acne, it is more suitable powder.
It is your appearance problems that will tell you how to choose the form of production of a unique medicinal product simply and correctly. What friends advise, can not always fit your skin type.
In addition, depending on the state of acne or traces of them, you should select the therapeutic composition.
What is better from rashes is unequivocally difficult to say, since the types of skin are significantly different. The only thing that can be said with certainty is that the powder is more concentrated than gels or creams. Therefore, you should choose based on the external state of the dermis. When choosing a drug can be guided by the instructions for use, but better — the advice of a cosmetologist or a dermatologist.
Some tips and tricks before using bodyagi at home will help to quickly use and properly apply the product to acne or other defects. Whether the product will help acne, blemishes or scars will largely depend on adherence to instructions.
It is best to apply the badyag on clean skin, timely washing off the medicinal component, and upon completion — to cover the dermis with nourishing or moisturizing creams. If we neglect these processes, then there is a chance to overdry or completely injure the tissues.
The use of the substance should be carried out according to the example of any mask, that is, when applied to the face, bypass the skin around the eyelids. It is also extremely undesirable to smear fresh wounds, cuts and acne too inflamed, because a strong inflammatory reaction can occur. Naturally, the drug in no case should not get on the mucous membranes, for example, the eyes.
I would like to remind you that the product should be used only after conducting a sensitivity test. For such a simple diagnosis, it is only necessary to lubricate a small area of skin on the wrist or inner ulnar fold with the finished product. After 5-7 minutes, the consistency can be washed off and if during the day the skin remains unchanged, then the badagia is allowed to smear the face.
After applying badyagi as a mask, scrub or other cosmetic product, the epithelium becomes more sensitive to any effects. Conditions such as direct heat from the sun, wind, rain, or sub-zero temperatures can cause pain or discomfort. Therefore, after applying the tool, you should refrain from walking to the street for several hours. Cosmetologists recommend such manipulations at bedtime so that the skin is sufficiently rested overnight.
Manual for pharmacological preparations on the basis of badyagi and methods for their use differ slightly. To heal bruises, the powder is dissolved in water, and in the fight against acne, spots or scars, the powdered mass is mixed with other ingredients, the recipes of which are described below.
From red or dark marks after pimples or to eliminate other imperfections, gel, paste, cream or ointment is often used.
Such emulsions are applied pointwise or over the entire front area. If acne on the back, then it can be lubricated. The waiting time lasts 20 minutes, then the drug is washed off with warm water without impurities. At the end of the article is a video instruction of one of the methods of application, which details all the intricacies of applying and cleaning the dermis.
How to use badyuga against subcutaneous or ordinary acne? For various types of rashes, the sponge can be used both in powder form and in the form of ready-made formulations, such as Badyaga Forte or Badyaga 911.
Those who come across this remedy for the first time can start removing acne or blackheads from more delicate creamy products. Reviews make it clear that the agent affects the coat much softer than the powder.
To eliminate acne cream with a finger or sponge is applied with a thin layer on the affected areas, and if the rash is insignificant, the gel can be applied with specks.
Badyu from dark pigment spots or red marks after acne should be used as a peeling. In this case, the tool will actively remove dead tissue cells from the surface, clean pores, improve blood circulation, thereby activating the renewal processes.
The pigment specks and freckles of the bodyaga act on the principle of bleaching and smoothing the color shades of the upper layer of the epidermis. A needle-based sponge mask does it best. The course duration can last about 1 month, and the frequency of application — no more than 2 times in 7 days. The natural component perfectly removes stains, as evidenced by the above photos from the category of «before and after.»
From minor scars and scars after acne and other types of wounds, a badyagu is used extremely carefully. In this case, it is very important not to overdo it and to observe the appointed waiting time. Within 3 days after the first intake, abundant peeling of dead skin cells may begin. You should not be afraid of this, because these are natural processes.
Presumably to session 5, the result will be visible. The bumpiness will disappear slightly, and the scars themselves will be more colorless. Scar removal procedures should be performed no more than 1 time per week, otherwise you risk harming the skin.
There are a huge number of homemade recipes with the addition of badyagi and related components that help in solving problems related to appearance. Most of the options can be easily and quickly made with your own hands from household products or drugs that are in each medicine cabinet.
On the basis of bodyagi you can make masks, scrubs, compresses and other cosmetics. Depending on the additional component, the mask may affect the skin in different ways. The following recipes will help you choose the most preferred method and option.
- For acne. The mask with bodyagi, cream and oatmeal is very popular. Two large spoons of oatmeal are ground into coarse flour, mixed with 1 tsp. bodyagi and 2 tbsp. l cream A thick mass is retained on the face or back for 15 minutes, and then removed with purified water.
- For severe acne. When a face is littered with rashes, more serious drugs, such as 5% boric acid, can also be used. With its help carefully dilute 1 tbsp. l powder before the formation of a mushy substance. This mixture is heated to a pair and still warm is applied using a cotton pad to the skin, passing areas in the nose and eyes. After drying, the mass is washed off, not forgetting to moisturize reddened skin. Resort to this recipe should be no more than 2 times in 7-10 days. At the same time, the duration of the general course should not exceed 10 sessions.
- From pigment or dark spots will help badyaga and clay (any that suits your skin type). The proportions of the means for such a mask are equal, they must be mixed with the addition of a minimum proportion of water before the formation of a slurry. This mask is allowed to hold both on the face and on the arms, back or other areas up to half an hour.
- Deep cleaning will produce 3% peroxide and bodyaga. Peeling mask is able to get rid of pigmentation, scarring and rash. Components are taken in a 1: 1 ratio, and for skin that is prone to dryness, you can add half a spoonful of vegetable oil. All ingredients are whipped and applied to the skin, and after 15 minutes, clean with water. Since the product is quite aggressive, it is not recommended to use it for more than one month, and the frequency of application should be up to 2 times in 7 days.
- With cellulite, you can use a mask, which, in addition to a sponge (25 g), includes thin honey (25 ml) and wheat germ, mandarin or grapefruit essential oils (3-5 drops). Products are mixed and superimposed on the cellulite zone, these areas are wrapped with film and aged for half an hour. Sessions can be carried out at home 1 time in 7-10 days.
- From wrinkles. Bodyaga is able to fight even the first signs of aging or shallow facial wrinkles. It only needs to be combined with natural flower honey in the same proportions and stand on the face for 10-15 minutes.
- To remove stagnant blackheads or black spots, you need to use the following composition: non-cold purified water, green clay, powdered bodyaga, and salicylic acid. All ingredients are combined in an equal proportion and applied for 10-15 minutes, and such a mask is washed off with a cotton pad moistened with water with massaging movements. In order not to harm the skin personally, the mass should be applied no more than 1 time in 10 days.
- Vitamin mixture of porous sponge (5 g), fresh cucumber juice (5 drops), calendula extract (2-3 drops), chamomile extract (2-3 drops) and unrefined plant oil (2 tbsp. L.) Helps with subcutaneous acne well. ). A homogeneous substance is covered face for 10 minutes, then the mass is washed off, and the skin is moistened with appropriate means. Make a mask 1 time in 10 days.
- In the fight against stretch marks, except for bodyagi, almost any unrefined vegetable oil will do. The powder is diluted with oil by eye to obtain a liquid slurry. This mixture should be applied on stretch marks, massaging the zones, and then wrapping the body in a film for 15-20 minutes. When washing the composition, re-massage the covers is not necessary. Perform procedures once a week for 10 sessions.
The natural component of acne during use can cause a feeling of warmth and blood flow, which is completely normal. This means that the bodyagus really acts on the surface of the dermis, which means it removes the old traces of acne and helps to regenerate the cells..
This biochemical unique product has some contraindications that are not found very often. However, for some people this component is not recommended to be used. This category should include people with damaged skin, that is, open wounds and abrasions. Also on the drug, some may have individual intolerance, this category may include allergies.
Also, doctors recommend to postpone the drug in the case of:
- childhood (up to 7 years);
- purulent inflammations;
- skin diseases;
- recent cosmetic procedures;
- sensitive and prone to dry skin;
- hypersensitivity to the components of the product.
In essence, a completely healthy person is not harmless. But here there is one nuance. One of the precautions to take is increased hair growth or hypertrichosis. In this case, the product should not be used due to its local irritant action.
But, what is a warning for some, for others, acts as an aid. Women, who have sparse hair, or they grow slowly, use bodyaga as a hair mask. In this case, the side effect takes on the positive side.
When using bodyagi, side reactions may occasionally occur. Most often this occurs when excessive consumption of the product without proper instruction.
There are drug and analogues, but immediately worth noting that the identical similarity in badyagi not available. You can buy medicines with similar medicinal properties, which are mainly aimed at combating bruises, hematomas and bruises.
These drugs are:
From red and dark brown marks after acne, these drugs are not able to help, so you should consult with a dermatologist or at least with a qualified cosmetologist.
Summing up, we can note several important points. Badyaga is a unique natural component, but nevertheless it is not a magic pill for all ailments. In addition to the use of this tool, to maintain a good appearance, you should use high-quality decorative cosmetics, adhere to proper nutrition and monitor your health in general.
Bodyaga is good as an auxiliary element, which can be easily used at home. In order to clear the skin of acne or scars, you need to seek help from qualified professionals. And the very badyagu used as an additional cosmetic product that can somewhat relieve from cellulite, stretch marks, blemishes, acne or scars. And we wish you good health and wonderful well-being!