Home Rejuvenating Face Masks — Double Charge of Youth
Any woman wants to have an attractive appearance. However, without well-groomed skin to achieve this is almost impossible. In order to heal the skin and slow down the aging process, it is necessary to regularly take care of the procedure. Such measures accelerate the regeneration of cellular structures, prevent the appearance of wrinkles, and also eliminate defects that have already appeared.
Get the desired effect only in the case of regular care. This includes cleansing procedures, daily care and, of course, effective anti-aging masks. Some of the recommendations of experts say that you should start making masks from the age of 25, in others from 20 years old. Previously, it is not necessary to overload the skin, since the aging process is not yet running.
Why skin is aging
After 25 years, the first wrinkles appear mainly due to the active movement of the facial muscles. These first wrinkles are called mimic and occur, as a rule, in the nasolabial region, near the eyes. Mature skin gradually begins to lose elasticity, and in 35 years you can see signs of sagging of the chin and cheek, deepening of wrinkles on the forehead, under the eyes.
Aging of the skin occurs due to a decrease in the level of collagen production by the body. Its deficiency can be replenished with salon procedures, nutrition correction, and home anti-aging masks.
Fading skin needs active hydration, vitaminization and intensive care. Homemade face masks made from natural ingredients will help at any time to satisfy all the needs of your skin.
What are the wrinkles
Beauticians identify several types of wrinkles, the occurrence of which occurs for a number of reasons:
- Superficial — are formed in the upper layer of the skin, may appear after 30 years, and even much earlier. Their occurrence is provoked not by internal processes in the body, but by external aggressive atmospheric effects: increased doses of ultraviolet radiation, dry air, hard water. These factors, coupled with inadequate care, can lead to compression of the skin. These wrinkles have the appearance of a fine mesh, most often appear under the eyes, at the temples.
- Mid-deep — these wrinkles are age-related and develop in the middle layer of skin. Cosmetologists believe that their formation is mainly due to inadequate skin care, as mimic superficial wrinkles deepen over time. Medium-deep wrinkles appear after 40 years, when the amount of collagen fibers decreases, they begin to change the structure, skin elasticity decreases.
- Deep — such wrinkles are persistent skin deformity, which affects all layers and reaches the fatty tissue. Their occurrence usually occurs after a 50-year milestone. Deeper wrinkles are characterized by areas of the most mimic activity. Many cosmetologists believe that the presence and number of deep wrinkles is due to genetic factors.
In order to rejuvenate the skin and not to harm it, it is necessary to carry out the selection of cosmetics based on age. Anti-aging face masks will help to saturate the skin with all the necessary elements and cope with age-related changes. For example, compositions effective in 20 years, do not show positive dynamics after 60. The same scheme works in reverse order: aggressive anti-aging techniques should not be applied to the skin, which has the ability to maintain elasticity.
How to rejuvenate the skin
How to keep the skin young is a question that interests all women without exception. To make this dream a reality, you should follow a few simple rules:
- each new day, start with a thorough wash, after water procedures, it is desirable not to dry your face with a towel;
- in the arsenal of any woman should be present day and night anti-aging creams;
- facial gymnastics is the best helper in maintaining the elasticity of the face, do not regret for it for 10-15 minutes every day;
- Masks and peels spend at least 2 times a week.
From a huge number of the best recipes for beauty and youth can draw from the experience of our mothers and grandmothers. Test on yourself better proven national recipes. High-quality peels, creams, rejuvenating facial masks as a factory (with a good natural composition), and home-made give excellent results with regular use. You will get rid of old ones and prevent the appearance of new wrinkles.
Facebook is one of the safest and most readily available ways to prolong skin youth. Such a charge for the face has no contraindications. It will get rid of mimic wrinkles, remove the double chin and improve overall skin turgor.
Anti-aging face masks at home are necessary for tightening, softening and whitening the skin. In addition, they saturate it with shock doses of vitamins and minerals. Active substances are found in vegetables, fruits, dairy products. When applying a natural mask, you will feel an instant effect.
You can make a home mask using:
These products have very rich vitamin formulations and are able to start the process of tissue regeneration. Using the most effective natural masks, you can look at any age at least 10 years younger.
Masks for all skin types
Recipe for a rejuvenating facial mask of coffee or cocoa. Such ingredients have a strong tonic effect, relieve puffiness. Scrubs with their content allow you to gently and effectively cleanse the skin, remove dead cells. For cooking you will need:
- 2 tablespoons of ground coffee or cocoa;
- 6 spoons of any fermented milk product without chemical additives;
- To add an antibacterial effect, you can add a little honey.
The mixture for dehydrated skin can be enriched with oils of olive, almond, coconut. In a ceramic bowl, mix coffee and fermented milk product, whip up a lot, add honey. Apply the composition on the face and wait for it to dry.
To weaken the effect of applying a towel moistened with warm water on your face, remove the remnants of the composition.
Mask of oatmeal and yogurt. This mixture is for rejuvenation. It effectively fights wrinkles, inflammations. After the mask your face will shine. To prepare it, prepare:
- a tablespoon of oatmeal;
- a tablespoon of yogurt without chemical additives;
- fruit juice;
- a little honey
Grind the oatmeal into the flour and cover with yogurt. Let it stand for half an hour to swell. Then add honey and fruit juice. Apply anti-aging face mask for 10 minutes. During this time, the composition may dry out a little, so that it is easily washed off, slightly wet your face with water until the hard lumps dissolve, then wash in the usual way.
Mask of oatmeal. This mask will help to cope with the problems of mature skin. From the very first application, you will see how fine wrinkles have smoothed out, the skin has acquired a healthy color. To cook it, stock up with the following products:
- tablespoon milled in oatmeal flour;
- a teaspoon of lemon juice;
- 2 teaspoons of milk.
Heat the milk and add the rest of the ingredients. Attention, the milk should not be hot, make sure that it is a little warmer than body temperature. Thoroughly mix the composition, apply it on the skin. In addition, such a mask can also be applied to the neck and décolleté.
Scrub from soda. Soda is famous for its exfoliating, cleansing properties. Just one rejuvenating face mask will give an incredible effect of getting rid of peeling, small wrinkles, rashes. To prepare this wonderful tool, take the following products:
- 2 tablespoons of soda;
- 1 teaspoon water.
Combine the ingredients and mix to make a paste. Apply to areas requiring cleansing, massage with fingertips.
Rules for the use of home masks
The benefits of homemade skin masks are obvious. In addition, they have several other advantages:
- lack of chemicals;
- affordable price;
- quick cooking;
- the right ingredients are always at hand;
- high efficiency.
Effective face masks — rejuvenating and regenerating — will suit even those who suffer from allergic reactions. Having picked up a neutral composition, you will bring the benefit exclusively to the skin. The availability of all ingredients allows them to mix and use at any time.
You can apply not only the specified products. Creating homemade masks involves a real flight of fancy. For the preparation of any suitable oil, honey, fresh herbs, berries. Knowing the effect on the skin of each product, you will make a mask according to your skin type.
Masks are applied to clean skin. Avoid the area under the eyes and near the lips, for these areas require extremely soft and moisturizing agents. Wash off the composition is necessary after 15-20 minutes of exposure and only with warm water. After the mask, you can use the usual moisturizer.
If your skin is prone to allergies, then test the mask. To do this, drop the mixture on the wrist area and hold for 10-15 minutes. If during this time the skin did not have an adverse reaction, then you can safely use a mask for the face.
Remember that the effect will be different, the recipes for anti-aging masks must be selected individually. If you read about a stunning mask that promises instant effect, then there is no guarantee that it will suit you. By sampling, you can find that “golden mask” that will help you keep your youth for many years.